Sunday 15 March 2009

Tattoo or not to tattoo?


Ok, so I would consider myself to be a fairly alternative soul inwardly but apart from the odd foray into multi-coloured hair and crazy birthday cake t-shirts I have tended to keep within the bounds of the acceptable with my outward appearance. Few would guess my feminist credentials or dark goth sensibilities at first-glance. My brain is a whirl of comic book image/goth horror rock but my look is more pretty in pink.

I've decided that I quite fancy getting a tattoo but I'm keen for it to be a true representation of 'me' without being too hardcore, no simple task. I have to endure the toe-the-line dance of my 9-5 world as well. sigh!

I'm thinking of getting I on the inside of my left wrist/arm and want it to be really colourful. Maybe something like this one. I like the idea of pink cherry blossom petals. I also want it to be quite comic booky in design.

Any suggestions are most welcome!



No comments: